Quality and Food Safety Policy
The Quality Policy of DESTILERÍAS ESPRONCEDA S.L. determines the principles on which it bases its actions and decisions on quality and hygiene safety, food safety adequate to the corporate purpose of the organization as a company to design, develop, commercialize and produce liquors, creams, soft drinks and cocktails. In reference to the internal order, it aims at the greater efficiency and professional satisfaction of its personnel. As a means of achieving recognition and guaranteeing the quality of its products and services, the organization has implemented a quality management system in accordance with the BRC Quality Food Safety Standard Version 6. The General Management of DESTILERÍAS ESPRONCEDA, S.L. has defined the company’s guidelines oriented to the satisfaction of our clients, guaranteeing all the production controls and procedures, and control of the documentation.
These guidelines form the Quality Policy of DESTILERÍAS ESPRONCEDA, S.L. And are as follows:
- Customer satisfaction by creating a culture within the organization that allows us to anticipate the needs of our customers, with the objective of serving them the products safe and with the required quality.
- Ensure the production of safe products to fulfill the responsibilities towards customers and compliance with all legal and regulatory requirements that affect their activity.
- Involve all personnel of DESTILERÍAS ESPRONCEDA, S.A. in the development and improvement of the Quality System, as well as in the compliance with statutory food safety and regulatory requirements and responsibilities with the client.
- To have the mechanisms defined within the organization that allow the establishment and achievement of quality objectives.
- To have human resources of recognized experience that together with the appropriate technical means assure a uniform quality of our product.
- Continuous improvement of processes and personnel training as a way to achieve the minimization of errors.